The course has been designed to provide training for all staff in the workplace.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what alcohol and other drugs are
- what happens to the human body when using alcohol or other drugs
- the impact of alcohol and drug use throughout society and the workplace
- reasons why people use alcohol and drugs, and
- how to remain safe and fulfil your legal responsibilities concerning drugs and alcohol at work.
Impairment, Stress, Depression, Addiction, Policy, Duty of Care, Impact, Effect, Prescription, Employee Assistance Program, EAP, Medication, Help, Performance, Workplace Health and Safety