This course has been developed to provide learners with an understanding of how reducing our carbon footprint can help achieve net zero, a critical component in the fight against climate change. It will delve into the critical concept of reducing greenhouse gas emissions and how each one of us, both as individuals and as professionals, can contribute to a more sustainable future.
This course gives all employees, globally, practitioner-level knowledge of what makes up a carbon footprint, including how to identify actions that produce greenhouse gas emissions. It then gives practical, expert advice on actions that can reduce this and create a more sustainable future for business.
Perfect for those within the business who will be responsible for actioning change and driving engagement with their colleagues, this course takes a deep dive into what makes up the carbon footprint of an individual, organisation, or country and how everyone has a role in fighting climate change.
This course will explore what makes up a carbon footprint, including how to identify actions that produce greenhouse gas emissions. It then gives practical, expert advice on actions that can reduce this and create a more sustainable future for business.
Net Zero and Your Carbon Footprint course provides learners with practitioner knowledge of:
· definitions of net zero and carbon footprint, why they're important, and how they relate to the broader climate change landscape
· achievable strategies that businesses can implement to reduce carbon footprints and move toward net zero
· the components of an individual carbon footprint. This includes how everyday activities, from the energy we use at home to the food we eat and the way we travel, contribute to our personal carbon footprint
· how to calculate and comprehend your carbon footprint, understanding the impact of your everyday activities, and
· how to make informed decisions to reduce your carbon footprint and encourage others to do the same.